SENIORSGODIGITAL project has been presented in several international meetings and conferences with deferent audience –educators, experts, institutions, originations, representatives of municipalities, stakeholders.
- The project outcomes were presented during an information event in Blagoevgrad on 21st of June 2019, which gathered 120 participants – representatives of local and regional authorities, educational institutions, NGOs
- SENIORSGODIGITAL project has been presented during a training which Association Euni Partners together with the Regional Directorate of Education Blagoevgrad and the Regional Center for Supporting the Process of Inclusive Education – Blagoevgrad conducted. The training was attended by chief expert for Inclusive Education in the Regional Directorate for Education Blagoevgrad, the Director of the Regional Center for Supporting the Process of Inclusive Education – Blagoevgrad, educators, teachers and experts.
- Presentation of the project during technical meeting of other EU project in the field of inclusive education of disadvantaged group. The meeting was organized by Association Euni Partners in Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria. The meeting was attended by the director of the Regional Directorate of Education in Blagoevgrad (part of the Ministry of Education), chief expert for Inclusive Education in the Regional Directorate for Education Blagoevgrad, the Director of the Regional Center for Supporting the Process of Inclusive Education – Blagoevgrad, educators, teachers and experts, and experts from each project partner countries.
- Association Euni Partners created 1st and 2nd Newsletter, including project information and its aims, as well as information about the kick-off meeting. Template was sent to all partners in order for them to translate it and send it to their list of stakeholders.
- Association Euni Partners organized an international conference on 20th of September 2019. During the event SENIORSGODIGITAL project its aims and result were presented to the wide audience. The conference was attended by more that 120 participants and guests. Representatives of NGOs, policy makers, educational institutions also attended the meeting.
Official guests of the event were the Deputy Mayor for European projects and programmes in Municipality of Blagoevgrad, also representatives of Regional Administration Blagoevgrad, and Mr. Marin Mitov, Director of national Humanitarian High School “St.St. Kiril and Metodyi”.
Several posts have been published on our Facebook page and our official website.
A post for the training on local level was also published on our FB page and website. More than 198 people have reached the information about project’s activities. Information about the training was also posted on the project FB page.
- Association Euni Partners in cooperation with the Informational group Grandma Knows Best and the American University in Blagoevgrad (AUBG) organized ICT training on Social media and Communication within the project “Seniors Go Digital. During the training, seniors, with the help of volunteers from the AUBG, got acquainted with the basics of Gmail, Social media – Facebook, Vibes, Skype. They also created their own accounts, learnt what is “digital citizenship”, inappropriate behavior on the web and how to manage it. After completion of the training, seniors received certificates which validates their new skills.
- Association Euni Partners conducted several meetings with the informational group Grandma Knows Best concerning the Training Programme for seniors and promoting projects activities. As a result they disseminate the project among their stakeholders network. Several post for the training were published on their FB page.
- Second Newsletter