New Opportunities for Low-skilled adults to acquire essential skills and in response to the recent migration movement across EU and the effects that it has on social inclusion, access and participation, the SENIORS GO DIGITAL project pioneers to design, implement, monitor and evaluate a TOOL KIT that will support organisations and authorities to design, develop and monitor their own
INCLUSIVE STRATEGIES based on their needs in order:
This project aims to:
- To offer disadvantaged seniors opportunities to acquire, re-skill or up-skill their digital competences in order to be able to become active citizens and socially included in the digital world.
- To design, implement, monitor and evaluate a TOOL KIT that will re-skill or up-skill seniors’ digital competences to guarantee their activeness, social presence, e- governance, e-access, e-participation and personal development.
- To pilot-test the ‘ONE STOP SUPPORT CENTRES’ in partner countries, both online and in-house that will offer various innovative, targeted and high quality lifelong learning opportunities for the acquisition of digital skills and competences.
- To support in a systemic way active aging, access, social inclusion, participation and personal development through the use of the digitalized learning eco-system, as well as through the e-services, e-governance, e-participation and e-communication provided in each partner country.
- To upgrade the LLL opportunities provided by adult organisations, as well as enhance the teaching material and resources used in order to meet the needs of senior citizens.